- Submit Abstract of presentation online
- Register as a speaker at the reduced speaker rate
- E-mail back-up copy of PPT presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9/1/22
- Bring final PPT presentation in USB flash stick & load in Podium PC
- Arrive 30 minutes before session starts to meet with Chair & AV Tech
- Presentation limited to 15 minute talk + 5 minutes for Q&A
VIRTUAL SPEAKERS: e-mail PPT with audio to email@example.com
- Helps organize with placement of speakers in preliminary program
- Arrive 30 minutes before session starts to meet with speakers and help load their final PPT in podium PC
- Moderate session to introduce and start the session
- Limit speakers talks to 20 minutes. Speakers introduce themselves
- Have the AV tech start recording when session starts & stops
- Each session is 2 hours long with 6 speakers.
- Speakers introduce themselves
- Speakers have a total of 20 minutes including 5 mins for Q&A
AUTHOR RELEASE FORM:
Please sign and send us the author release form if you wish to opt-out of the use and publication of your presentation to be recorded and attached with the PowerPoint presentations in the proceedings and online publications.
Session chairs very briefly introduce the session, keep the session on time, and moderate Q&A if time remains after the speaker is done. Session chairs are asked to ensure that the session runs on time within 20 minutes allocated for each speaker. Give warning signals at 10 minutes, 13 minutes and signal the speaker to stop their presentation at 15 minutes and Q&A at 20 minutes.
- Arrive to your session about 20 minutes before it is scheduled to begin
- Verify all PPTs are loaded on the conference laptop before the session begins
- Notify an EUEC tech of any hardware issues
- Remind speakers of the time requirements.
- Discourage undue sales during technical presentations.
- Do not rearrange speakers after the program is published.
- Verify the final version of each PPT is left on the conference laptop