24th ANNUAL ENERGY UTILITY ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE WILL GO VIRTUAL
FIVE MONTHLY LIVE STREAMING MEETINGS
Track A & B: March 8 – 9, 2021
Track C & D: April 12 -13, 2021
Track E & F: May 10 – 11, 2021
Track G & H: June 7 – 8, 2021
Track I & J: July 12 – 13, 2021
EUEC 2021 has built a Virtual platform that provides the safety and conforms to travel and government restrictions.
EUEC will offer participants:
– LIVE streaming presentations from 300 speakers in 5 monthly two-day meetings
– Virtual exhibit booths where delegates can schedule appointments, chat and meet with exhibit staff in networking lounges, and board rooms
– “LIVE” streaming speaker and exhibitor presentations will be recorded for playback and networking for 6 months.
While Virtual conferences are the future trend, it also creates opportunities, by allowing us to extend the deadline for abstracts and enable new speakers to present updated information in five meetings.
- Speaker presentations are “LIVE” streaming followed by questions & answers and panel discussions.
- Speakers do not have to pre-record their presentations.
- Speakers can test their presentations before the event. Tech staff and moderators will be available to assist speakers during the LIVE presentations.
I look forward to “meeting” you at EUEC 2021.
Prabhu Dayal, PhD, P.E.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS – “Open” Spots Available to Speak in 10 Tracks.