The 24th Annual Energy Utility Environment Conference will be held both On-Site at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California, and Virtually, on February 11- 12, 2021.
LIVE EUEC – San Diego, CA
Is scheduled to be held in San Diego Convention Center, subject to the mandates from government, health & other agencies and in conformance with COVID-19 guidance such as social distancing and other requirements.
VIRTUAL EUEC Conference
Is accessible from Home or Office, offering our delegates unrivaled flexibility & access to our World Renowned Technical Program and interaction with 300 speakers and playback even if the Live EUEC event is not held.
10 REASONS TO ATTEND VIRTUAL EUEC CONFERENCE
1. The Virtual event will be held on schedule, even if the Live event is not
2. No Travel Costs
3. No Hotel Costs
4. No time lost from work
5. No potential exposure to COVID-19
6. Attend 300 presentations with ability to switch between 10 tracks
7. Watch presentations from the comfort of your home or office
8. Network on-line with delegates & speakers
9. Speak in open slots and join distinguished speakers in track of choice
10. If you miss any presentation they are available for playback after event